A rescue kit that is ideal for those who consider work at height a key part of their skill such as those who work on towers and masts
- Suitable for Rescue from - Fall Arrest Lanyards, Vertical Fall Arrest Systems and Webbing Fall Arrest Blocks
- Bladeless cutting – The casualty is released by cutting their primary attachment with a unique bladeless cutter for safety and accuracy
- Rescue direction – The SHARK is a descent rescue kit and rescue entails the rescuer descending to the casualty, collecting them and descending to safety
- Pre-assembled - No assembly is required by the user
- Assisted rescue - The rescuer accesses the casualty in order to recover them.
- Two person use - The Gotcha SHARK is rated for loads up to 300kg in normal use
- Maximum Working Length - Gotcha SHARK kits are available in the following lengths which define their working length. 30 Metre, 50 Metre, 66 Metre and 100 metre lengths