The EDGElok is robust yet light-weight and collapsible so it can be carried from job to job for repeated use. For additional safety the EDGElok incorporates an energy absorbing arm with fall indicator.
The EDGElok has an alloy and stainless steel construction and finished in high visibility safety red. It is tested to meet the requirements of the AS/NZS1891.4 anchorage specifications for 15 kN single person fall arrest.
- Multi depth adjustment to suit varying roof cladding profiles
- Light weight and collapsible
- Easily transported from job to job for repeated use
- Incorporates an energy absorbing arm with fall indicator
- Constructed primarily of high grade alloy with some stainless steel
- Meets the requirements of the AS/NZS1891.4
- Rated at 15 kN fall arrest for single person use